1. Start a new file (File/New) and type your address as it would appear on a letter. Save the new file (File/Save) using the filename WP10A .
2. Start a new file (File/New) again and type the following letter:
3. Save the new file (File/Save) using the filename WP10B .
4. Move the cursor to the start of the text and add the file (File/Add or Insert/File) called WP10A which should be listed in your directory. Your address should then get added to the top of your letter.
5. Rename and save the altered file (File/Save As) using the filename WP10
6. Print the text (File/Print) and hand in your work.
Page last updated 23/05/2003 © Copyright, I.D.Lee,
Didcot Girls' School.